Thursday, December 19, 2019

HOW TO KNOW YOURSELF ?

Well, the topic is stunning or may be weird, however, this is indispensable topic if you are searching for the betterment of life or the meaning of life. Most of us do not know about our own positive parts, weakness, desire, and objective of life. Everyone wants to be happy, enjoy life the fullest but they are not finding out how we can get the inner happiness. Hence, if we intend to find out "how to know yourself" deal, it would be more easy to be content all the times.

Though I am not an expert or degree on this topic, I felt I should share my knowledge and wisdom where one can be benefited or at least know about this hot cake (if you are trying to find out the purpose of your life). After a prolonged period of research of myself, I have been able to be content only after finding out myself; my vision of life.

It is not a complicated job, but, the realization process is not an easy subject. To be honest, when you find your inner voice, you will be able to come out in the procedure of happiness. Unless and until we try to make it by practice, as practice makes progress, you will have the knowledge only but not like sage. Needless to say, it is not herculean task but you need to devote your time with yourself as much as possible.

Hence, what is the actual process for it? There are endless possibilities and you have to track down what really works for you. 

Enjoying with two nice friends Octavio and Paco


Anyway, per my experience, gratitude is one inevitable thing which makes the real meaning for this process. Every morning, once you wake up, just be thankful to the new day, to your respected ancestors, to your parents, beloved ones, friends and foes whom you were/are surrounded by. They are following you or you are in theirs hearts. Do not forget to thank your body parts which are making you physically fit and mentally alert. Of course, you need to create this belief, “believe yourself”. And, the infinite and beautiful life needs to be appreciated everyday how harsh yesterday was, how excited yesterdays activities were. Not to be positively surprised, you have to thank your enemies (if you think) because of them, you are improving or moving forward on your own way.

Spending some time with yourselves, finding the inner voice; was your day fruitful, were your actions and words were appropriate, did I hurt anyone knowingly or unknowingly (if so, ask them for forgiveness)... And also try to find out the purpose of life, visualize it, and work for it.

While on the realization, just be honest to yourself; no one knows what’s in your heart, why you are stressed. We learn from mistakes and do try your best for earnestly requesting yourself not to repeat the mistakes. Forgive yourself and others as forgiveness brings you peace of mind and frees from corrosive anger.   

For sure, these all gives you a focus, which you may find increases your mindfulness doing it everyday.

At the end of the day, you will be content and you will find inner happiness. But, you need to cultivate these activities with consistency. It will not happen in a day or two, it may take 2/3 years or 10/15 years depending upon your commitment to yourself.

For me, it took a pretty long time because I was not focused, distracted often, trying to enjoy with short term goals. It feels sad as I was frustrated for a very long time and nobody knew I was feeling cold. However, once I started being spiritual and practiced those mindfulness described above aftermath of the earthquakes. I find out my inner voice and I became content almost all the time, never defeated.

On March, 2019, when I found out my inner happiness overwhelmingly, I cried a lot at Memmingen, Germany. It gave me a strength and started the seed of thoughts; helping people as much as possible, being more positive towards life, respecting everyone. I also developed more spirit of generosity. To be honest, I am happy with friends and without friends or families. I started asking do we need alcohol or friends or others to entertain us and be happy for certain moments. I find out we need nothing to make us happy, if we work out for a vision of happiness in life with those exercises, we can be content all the time. Even some clouds or rainfall can make us content.

Please write me I am available to hear your heart, care your frustration or trying to make you a real good person, life is the learning experiences..... I am willing to help as much as possible, after appointment in messenger, we will speak together and share our knowledge and wisdom to overcome obstacles of life.

19th Dec, 2019 Thursday

23 comments:

  1. Well I believe every individual unique, and they have their own beautiful thoughts likewise you. I loved the blog. What I believe is we find happiness when we stop comparing ourselves to other people. Every individual are destined to do great and beautiful things it's just they have to find it. Well happiness is key to live a healthy life. It's like a rainbow. You cannot have a rainbow without rain. Struggle, bad times are all part of life well we gotta go through it and that's what helps us know about life.
    Raj.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Raj for loving the blog. And, yes, normally it takes a very long time to find what one individual is destined to do beautiful things. We can't have a rainbow without rain, I can't agree more!

      Delete
  2. Thoughtful word , feels good to read ✌️😬☯️☮️ seems like you are in the path of enlightenment 🦋🦄🙏😇

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It means a lot to me. There are a few steps for the enlightenment, it's not easy but we shouldn't give up...

      Delete
  3. This is very profound and shows that you are in great place, a place where everyone should aspire to be. Self realization is the ultimate realization in life as this is supported by Maslow, the renown psycologist.
    In life many of us are so busy surviving that we do not find the time to actually live. By this I mean we never achieve self realization which is the source of true happiness. A few of us are born with the disposition to get in touch with our inner soul but very few. For many of us it takes grave illness or financial ruin to bring us to our knees for us to realize what is truly important in our lives, the simple things like family, nature, a spirit of generosity. These things are there for the taking and cost us nothing. There are available to all of us, rich or poor. Unfortunately in life the poor are busy surviving and the rich are busy making more money so that generally for the most part neither actually gets the chance to experience the true riches of inner peace but view riches through the narrow lens of material wealth.
    Spirituality is a great tool in enabling self realization. Man is both spiritual and physical. Many of us neglect the development of our spiritual being to the detriment of our self realization. Self realization is a journey and like all journeys it begins with the first step. For some of us because of our circumstances, these steps will be baby steps but it is important to take the plunge as they say Rome was not built in a day.
    I have taken a few steps on this journey and daily I continue to walk. Very early in my work career I realized that companies saw me as a resource no different from a piece of equipment and the threat of losing my job and the material things associated with that was used to control and exploit me and in many cases to influence me to be unethical and unprincipled for the sake of the almighty dollar. Living like this created a lot of stress. Although I was young I determined very early that this was not for me and that I had to be true to myself. This decision had consequences in terms of being disliked, lost promotions but the benefits of inner peace far outweighed these. I could no longer be compromised because material things were not very important to me thus I regained control of my destiny. What was the worst thing that could happen for me standing for my principles?
    Well, I could be fired from my job. This was the ultimate threat but I was now enlightened and saw it not as a threat but an opportunity. Ultimately I became self employed and never regretted it. I was free.
    I was prepared to forego the wealth of a career to chart my own course albeit a more humble one but one that enabled me to stay in touch with my spirituality and my principles.
    To anyone reading this blog,I encourage you take a small step towards self realization today. It does not have to a radical one but just pause in your life today to smell the roses.
    To Shree I say thanks for starting this blog. I think it is a very good thing and you should continue to write in order to bring comfort and inspire persons in their daily lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This means a lot to me Guru. You are now and always my great inspiration. May God bless you and your family!

      Delete
  4. Feeling and showing gratitude every day for everything and everyone we have in our lives is one of the strongest tools to be happy
    And is for free 😉

    Great article Sri.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice article Shree.
    I have long confused religion and spirituality but now I am making a difference with happiness.
    I learned a lot from my son, a psychotherapy student and a very spiritual friend.
    I think I am on the right track, I have felt calm for a few years by practicing Tai Chi and meditation regularly.
    I am very attracted by the teaching of Buddhism, more by its philosophical side than religious. I learned a lot by traveling in regions like Nepal and Ladakh and I have the occasion to frequent Buddhist places in France.
    I like to be with people I love, my family, my friends but I realize that as I get older I sometimes appreciate loneliness. A way of being with yourself in fact.
    Yes Shree I am agree with Ramana Maharshi "Happiness is your nature. It is not wrong to desire it. What is wrong is seeking it outside when it is inside,"
    I also like Jiddu Krishnamurti's books like "Being reborn every day".
    It shows that the great secret of happiness and freedom is that.
    Kind regards
    Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article, Shree...

    We all have an almost impersonal predisposition to seek those sensations of well-being, peace and tranquility that could be called "seeking for happiness". This is something material, then it would be necessary to find that inner peace that could be called "knowing yourself". This is more complex than the first and what works for some surely does not work for others. There is no universal panacea for thisvuniversal problem. However, there are common steps like keeping a thankfulness to life in general: gratitude is the main step. This will lead you to see that precisely thankfulness allows you to create yourself without need for others to do it. Be thankful and find yourself. They will be multidirectional mirrors that will reflect your own true image. Compare yourself, your friends, your enemies if you have them, this will form a resonance bubble where you will hear your inner voice. Your errors will appear, your capacity to amend and forgive, In forgiveness will be your spiritual liberation and therefore you will rise. Your hidden qualities, your generosities and your abilities to discern the good and the evil will appear. All this leads to happiness ... Aren't we sometimes happy just with a simple rain?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good Article , Yes Every morning, once you wake up, just be thankful to the new day. Right Words .

    ReplyDelete
  8. As I feel my life need lots of exploration to write any article like you do uncle But I appreciate your effort. As your have mention in your article that your topic may be stunning or weird, but after reading all your article I personal thing this topic is beneficial for all of us. Because of our
    busy and hectic life style people usually forget to relax due to their jobs, families and other responsibilities. So nowadays Non communicable diseases mostly hypertension (due to stress) has become a part of life where people need to be dependent on regular medication and visit to the doctors for their routine checkups. In the medical world this is the greatest challenge. World health Organization has recommended non- pharmacological approaches as an adjunctive treatment for many diseases like hypertension, insomnia, CAD etc. However people are not aware about the merit of meditation or exercise . Also if they are aware they will prefer medicine over non pharmacological treatment.
    As i am in medical professional I believe that medicine heal people but the truth is truth. If people understood the benifit of meditation and exercise and do it on a regular basis, 50% rate of non communicable disease will be less than what we see in hospital everyday.
    Meditation and exercise helps to reduce work related stress, improve sleep, relieving anxiety, and many more which means the people who follow meditation, exercise or yoga in their daily life will not easily suffer from hypertension, insomnia, anxiety, and many more health related issue.
    As I follow many article and journals I found that on prevention, detection, evaluation and treatment of work or family related stress, relaxation exercise has an immediate and better effect in reducing stress compare to medicine. There are many relaxation exercise that we can follow in every day's life like Jacobson's progressive muscle relaxation exercise, cognitive imagery relaxation (CIR) exercise, stretch release relaxation (SRR) and many more. This exercise makes the respondent relaxed and calm. It focuses on a muscle activity by identifying the tense muscles and then decreasing the tension by performing relaxation techniques to get relaxed feeling.
    As you have mentioned in article about inner happiness, I believe inner happiness depend on one's own self. Its not easy but I feel exercise , meditation and yoga will help in positive thought and better thinking ability. As mentioned in article to do regular exercise , meditation or yoga it can't be possible in one night or in a day or two, it may take time. Based on the ample evidence, I can ensure that to live a healthy life one should follow healthy living like maintaining diet, exercise, own mental health.
    There is a saying "GOOD HEALTH IS A CROWN WORN BY THE HEALTHY THAT ONLY THE ILL CAN SEE".
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your wise words and think you truly found spiritual peace and happiness. I agree with the fact that it is a long way to find inner peace and happiness. I started to write a gratitude diary where I try to write everyday in the afternoon about the small things in life which make me happy. (You are part of it, Shree ;) ). I think it is a good way to start with reflecting because there are so many small and "invisible" things in life which make me happy. Before writing I was'nt realising many of them because they were so common to me but exactly those things are the most important ones! Thank you for this inspirational article! It gave me even more strenght to work on myself. I would like to read more things like this.
    Greetings, Viktoria :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Estoy de acuerdo la felicidad viene desde adentro y no hay que buscarla fuera. Lo que pasa que con el estrés de la vida no somos conscientes de nuestra propia intuición. Cada uno tiene que ser felicez como el crea y no seguir modelos del resto de la gente. Cada uno estamos aquí para alcanzar nuestro propósito de vida eso yo lo tengo claro somo. No me fijo en el resto sigo mi propia intuición y soy fiel a mi misma.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Being spiritual is the essential step to follow the path of enlightenment and i think you are trying your best to reach the destination ( to know who you are ) . Good article shree bro it worth reading your powerful words .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice article Shree. Only few among us realizes this before its too late, and I am glad you were early to notice that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very nice simple easy to understand thoughts clubbed togather in a garland of spritual beads.one of the salient quest one should have is to know oneself, we should notice our own behaviour, our actual likes and dislikes, it is like discovering the undiscovered which most of us dont bother to, and indeed the power of gratitude and forgiveness are 2 most important weapons against despair and dullness.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice initiative Shree, You have proved that this endemic is not the end of life. Life is thr most precious gift given to us by Almighty God. Am so happy that you are helpong other friends with your spiritual knowledge and experiences. Keep it up brother...!

    ReplyDelete
  15. People nowadays are desperately searching for happiness and inner peace where they just don't know that inner peace and inner happiness are right inside them, always. The thing is that we just need to find ourselves. Thank you for your inspiring blog which helped us to know more about ourselves, respect ourselves, to be happy in small things, and take life as a simple process not thinking it complicatedly. Hope to see more inspiring blogs like this in the future which is what the world needs right now.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It has started working. "Being yourself with your unique character/identity makes you feel better and different." Every time if you look back, that was you, similarly be cautious, it is you today and will be you tomorrow. We should not compromise our characters to achieve somethings new.

    Nice work Dost, hope it works others as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. great job, very well written. Keep up the good work. looking forward to reading more of your writings.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How to Stop Being So Hard on Yourself?
    You need to work on your inner self so you can eventually stop being too hard on yourself. Forgive yourself and meditate to bring changes.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lots of life experiences is being shared. Easy to understand. Learning or exploring cultures makes lots of difference towards daily lifestyle.. Thanks Saman Shree

    ReplyDelete